- Job Posted Date
- Position Name
- Cook for Premium Sweets Mississauga Restaurant
- Job Description, responsibilities and other terms
- • Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests' requests. Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs.
• Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation.
• Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure taste of the food is maintained Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low.
• Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers.
• May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time.
• Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed.
• Ensure everything is ready before the actual cooking starts.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time.
• Train new or existing kitchen staffs about the menu and cooking procedures time to time.
their restaurant in Mississauga.
- No. of Position
- $15 per hour.
- • Completion of some secondary education or equivalent experience is required.
• 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Other Requirements
- Not Applicable
- Location of Work
- 7025 Tomken Road, Unit 15, Mississauga, ON L5S1R6 Canada
- Job Type
- Full-time permanent employment (Min 40 hours/week).
How to Apply :
Please email resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please. Due to higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.